Politica de privacidade Last update: December 11, 2020
Waxpeer is committed to ensuring your data and information you submit to us are safe and
While using the Website or other Services, we will ask you to supply us with some information
which can be personal or non-personal information and other information that we will expressly
is to enable us not only to improve our services but to serve you better, thereby ensuring you
are maximally satisfied.
Waxpeer also adheres strictly to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the sake of
our customers and users who are resident in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Unless specifically defined, terms used throughout this Policy have the same definitions as those
this Policy forms a part.
1. The Information we collect
1.1. Waxpeer may collect the following Information from you:
1.1.1. Personal data. We may collect personal information when you
register on the Website, or otherwise provide us with the information
Waxpeer, use the Website or other Services.
Personal data may include:
- your Steam account data (email address, username, user ID),
- payment details (e.g. credit card details, trading information,
- сontact information, such as email address;
- Identity verification information;
- Residence verification information.
- 1.1.2. Usage data i.e. data collected automatically either generated
by the use of the Website or other Services (for example, the duration of a
page visit, information of the User’s IP addresses, domain servers, types of
computers accessing the Web\site and types of web browsers used to access
similar technologies that may to some extent identify the User. Cookies are
small text files that enable Waxpeer to collect the information about
web-browsing activities of Waxpeer such as the pages visited by the User and
the time the User spent on viewing the page. The User may decline the
cookies at his or her discretion in the personal settings of the
2. How and why we use your data
- 2.1. Waxpeer may use the information we collect from you for the following:
- 2.1.1. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the
Website or other Services;
- 2.1.2. to detect, prevent and address technical issues and User’s requests;
- 2.1.3. to process the User’s transactions and payments;
- 2.1.4. providing and managing your account;
- 2.1.5. to customize and improve the Website or other Services for you;
- 2.1.6. to provide you with Waxpeer’s news, updates, promotions, new services
and special offers
- 2.1.7. to notify you about changes to the Website or other Services;
- 2.1.8. to build up statistical data for auditing, research, modeling, and
reporting for our advertisers and other partners;
- 2.1.9. In obedience to law;
- 2.1.10. when the processing is in our legitimate interest, for instance, if
it is necessary to provide you with access to the Website or other Services
and to continually improve it, and if it's not overridden by your rights;
- 2.1.11. for the Agreement performance.
- 2.2. Our use of your personal data is limited to that which is reasonably required
in order to fulfill our obligations under the Agreement, and provide access to the
Website and the Services to you and to make improvements to the Website and the
Services which benefit both us and you.
- 2.3. We do not use your personal data for any reasons not stated in this Privacy
Policy and never use it in an excessive manner that is disproportionate to our aims
of providing and improving our service or in a way that is contrary to your
3. Sharing your Information
3.1. We so much respect your privacy and we understand the salient and
confidential nature of the information you provide to us; so we assure you that
all information supplied to us will be held privileged. However, there are times
we may disclose your information to third parties like:
- 3.1.1. To the extent necessary for the purpose of providing our service, the
Personal data may be transferred to third parties within the EEA who we
engage from time to time to provide us with any services or facilities which
we use for the purpose of administering our business and providing our
services to users. These third parties may have its own privacy policies,
and Waxpeer is not responsible for such policies or practices of third
- 3.1.2. Law enforcement agencies for the purpose of investigating crimes,
address fraud, by a subpoena or court of law, to prevent violation of terms
of service, security issues, protection and safety of users or for other
security matters permitted by the law.
- 3.1.3. To investigate or respond to any real or perceived violation of this
- 3.1.4. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your
Personal data may be transferred to our assignee, acquiring company or
transferee of the assets. We will provide notice before your Personal data
4. Retention time
- 4.1. Waxpeer reserves the right to store and process Personal data for as long as
required by the purpose they have been collected for, or within the period up to 5
- 4.2. Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of the
Agreement shall be retained until such agreement has been fully performed.
- 4.3. Personal data may be retained for a longer period whenever required to do so
for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- 4.4. We will also retain Usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to
strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are
legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- 4.5. Once the retention period expires, Personal data shall be deleted. Therefore,
the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right
to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
5. Cross-border data transfer
- 5.1. All the information you supplied to us is safe and secure. Your Personal data
may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state,
province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws
may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
- 5.2. We have put in place various measures to ensure your information is safe and
confidential from third parties. We further assure you that on no account will your
information be transferred to any unsafe jurisdiction or organization, or contrary
measures to ensure the safety of your data by making our Website and other Services
GDPR compliant especially for our esteemed customers from European Economic Area and
ensuring maximum data protection.
6. Children's Privacy
If you are less than 18 years of age, you are advised to stay away from the Website and
the Services. In the event of us realizing we've received information from a customer
under 18 years of age, without the parent's consent, such information will be deleted
7. Processing of Personal data under GDPR
Waxpeer has set out the condition for which we collect and use the Personal data of our
users from European Economic Area (EEA), this condition or basis depends mainly on the
specific data collected.
8. The rights of Users
- 8.1. Individual data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR.
- 8.1.1. Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw
consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of
their Personal data.
- 8.1.2. Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to
the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal
basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated
- 8.1.3. Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being
processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the
processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- 8.1.3. Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the
accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- 8.1.4. Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under
certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this
case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- 8.1.5. Have their Personal data deleted or otherwise removed.**Users have
the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data
from the us.
- 8.1.6. Receive their data and have it transferred to another
controller.**Users have the right to receive their data in a structured,
commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to
have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This
provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated
means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract
which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- 8.1.7. Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their
competent data protection authority.
- 8.1.8. Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do
not, however, use your personal data in this way.
9. Residents of California
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of
personal information about you that we have shared with third parties for their direct
marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To request this notice, please
submit your request here. Please allow 30 days for a response. For your protection and
the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before
we can answer such a request.
10. Privacy Policies of other websites
- 10.1. Waxpeer has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of
any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to
the Website, and thus Waxpeer cannot be held liable for the privacy of the
information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website.
Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively
store, use and protect the privacy of your information. Waxpeer is also not
responsible for the information and data that you provide to other users or third
- 11.2. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon
posting on the Website and the User acknowledges that the ongoing use of the Website
is independent and adequate consideration in support of such modification.
12. Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your information available for viewing by others
online through the Website or other Services, it may be seen, collected and used by
others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of
your Information that you voluntarily share.
13. Security/protection of your information
- 13.1. We appreciate and value the information you give to us so we take precautions
to protect your information. When you submit your information via the Website or the
Services your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect
personal data, these data are encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While
we use encryption to protect personal data online, we also protect your information
offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information
are kept in a secure environment. But remember that no method of transmission over
the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we
cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- 13.2. We use standard adequate security measures against loss, misuse or alteration
of your information. However, Waxpeer cannot guarantee the total invulnerability of
the security system from illegal actions of the third parties and the User shall not
address any claim in relation to any damages caused by illegal actions of the third
- 13.3. Please ensure to keep your Account data away from third parties. It is your
responsibility to protect your username and password from disclosure to others. We
will not be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of your information, as
well as for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your Account
data. If you share your data with others, they may be able to obtain access to your
Personal data at your own risk.
14. Assignment of Rights
In the event of an assignment, sale, joint venture, or other transfer of some or all of
our assets, you agree we can assign, sell, license or transfer any information that you
have provided to us. Please note, however, that any purchasing party is prohibited from
15. Contact / Enquiry
Email: [email protected].